Middle Managers Business Essentials Course
Perfecting a holistic understanding of the business and its drivers
Intense “Hands-On” Five-Day Middle Manager Training Workshop for:
Directors, Middle Managers, Account Managers and Fast Track Future Leaders
Key Drivers – Collaboration, Evaluations, Forecasting, Knowledge Transfer, Competencies Development and Decision -Making Confidence using Web-Based, Context Driven Production
Areas of Emphasis Include: Marketing, Production, Finance, Demand, Competition, Human Resources, Capacity Management, Investments, Service Quality, Pricing and Marketing
Do you have individuals on your team who are capable of so much more, yet they appear to have plateaued? Is it obvious that with a bit more time, effort and education on a few things that this particular leaders’ team could really take off? What about the leader you promoted only to realize that it may have been too much too fast. Well, finally there is an operations management “bootcamp” that can help to quickly get things moving in the right direction. Whether it is energy and enthusiasm, education or emphasis around critical competencies; let us help get that manager trained, back to work and engaged in the things that make your organization successful. As a small to medium sized organization, we recognize the challenges associated with balancing training against sales – we get it! So, we make it count; it’s effective, comprehensive and delivers an immediate return-on-investment where it counts. Sign up today and allow our Management Academy to help your business more effectively respond to the ever-changing marketplace.
This is a comprehensive course – for Managers – to develop skills with:
- Constructing Workforce Readiness Strategies and Team Performance Outcomes
- Aligning Interdepartmental Collaborations & Communications
- Navigating Proactive Subordinate, Peer and Supervisor conversations
- Utilizing Performance Evaluations to Manage Performance
- Developing Fluency with Profit & Loss (P&Ls) Statements, Balance Score Cards and Business Reports
- Winning at Recruiting, Hiring, Onboarding & Workplace Cultures
- Developing the confidence to skillfully and immediately employ what’s learned
Students will develop a holistic view, hone their expertise’s and command of business operations; market-driven decision-making practices and the financial implications of various operational and marketing decisions. Additionally, attendees will gain hands on experience with forecasting, managing budgets, problem solving, collaboration and team building.
In this compressed course, students advance their understanding, knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) toward critical competencies that make juggling production/services management AND people, processes, resources, policies and performance outcomes finally make sense. Emphasis is placed upon the notion that the volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCU) surrounding decision making raises the stakes for every decision-maker. In this one-week course, participants will learn to apply targeted, strategic and intentional decision-making techniques that have immediate job applicability. We will also show you where to turn for professional development resources that will continue to cultivate your knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs).
In this workshop, students will gain extensive knowledge about applied high involvement work practices (HIWP) as well as the principles and practices behind key operating systems.
Who should attend?
- This course contains critical, practical information for:
- Directors, Middle-Managers and Account Managers
- Small Business Owners
- High-Performance Employees (HPEs)
- Newly Promoted Frontline Managers, Supervisors and Assistant Managers
The goal of each Management training course offered is for every learner to develop both competencies and attributes that spark change, transformation and empower individuals forward. Building upon the leader attributes from the Founder’s Army training, workplace experiences and academic expertise’s, the Management Academy course content is shaped around four attribute groups: Be, Know, Do and Reflect. Exemplifying the notion that leadership development is cyclic and never ending making it a lifelong learning process that is essential, critical and a precursor to building exemplary workplaces.
- Establishing Work-Life Balance: Time, Stress and Anxiety Management
- Charismatically Building, Growing and Synchronizing the Team
- Voice: Public Positions, Body Language, Written and Oral Communications
- Leading & Managing Teams with Generation Gaps
- Human Resources Management Beyond the Basics: Talent Acquisitions, Performance and Contracts Management
- Precision Outcomes (Sales, Targets, Quota, Budgets, Enrollments); Prospecting, Forecasting and Achievements
- Marketing, Media & Public Relations
- Facilitation: Telling Employees is not the Same as Training Employees
- Teamwork, Team Building and Employee Recognition
- Train the Trainer: Difficult Customers, Sales Coaching and Mentoring
- Project Management, Profit & Loss (P&L) Statements and Business Financials
- Office Politics, Social Media & Networking for Managers
- Workplace Safety, Harassment and Violence
- Business Standards, Ethics & Practices
- Leadership Styles & Application
- Goal Setting and Getting Things Done